NEW and Improved Playground
By Jennifer Landrieu, Director
The Preschool recently installed several new playground pieces and surfacing to our already amazing 18,000 square foot playground.
The new equipment, costing $25,000, includes:
- Firetruck with a steering wheel in the front and a back for passengers.
- Intensity Course including monkey bars, traverse, rock wall, and activity panel.
- 3 Kid Spinners including 2 red tulips spinners and 1 yellow daisy spinner.
- 4 Stumps and 1 Boulder (made of composite playground materials)
- 150 cubic yards of mulch… that’s 1 ½ 18-wheelers full!
We add these new pieces to our existing equipment:
- 2 Swing Sets (8 seats)
- Twirling Bars
- Animal Teeter-Totter (4 seats)
- Blue Tunnels
- Climbing Jungle Gym
- LARGE Play Structure with 2 Slides, Rock Wall, Activity Panel, and Tunnel
We hope all children between the ages of two and six years old enjoy playing on the Preschool’s playground!