The North Branch Reformed Church Preschool was established in 1956.
The early childhood program at our Preschool focuses on meeting the basic need of every child to be loved and accepted, enabling the child to grow physically, emotionally, socially, intellectually, and spiritually. Within a supportive environment, learning experiences are provided to help each child increase individual awareness, recognize capabilities and limitations, build a healthy self image, and develop the confidence necessary to move successfully into the next stages of education.
Relation to this Church
Our Preschool is governed by a Board designated by the North Branch Reformed Church. While welcoming all children in the community, the curriculum is based on the beliefs of this Church, and school policy is determined by the Preschool Board.
The rural/suburban location of the North Branch Reformed Church provides a pleasant surrounding for the Preschool, which is housed in the education building.
- Attractive classrooms are well-supplied with the very latest educational equipment – puzzles, manipulative toys of all kinds, blocks, sand and water play tables – and areas for painting, dramatic play, and quiet activities.
- Special instruction is offered in music, physical education, language arts and computer education.
- The school has an extensive library of videos and CDs, books and games for the pursuit of an individual’s interest or the interest of the entire class.
- Gross motor equipment for larger muscle development is available both indoors and on the playground.
- Community people with special talents often visit the school, and occasionally the children are taken on short field field trips within the locality.
The children in our care are under constant supervision. The school is:
- Staffed by highly qualified teachers
- Licensed by the New Jersey Department of Human Services, Division of Youth and Family Services. Our facilities far exceed requirements for certification.
Is NBRC Preschool right for your child?
Learn more about our:
Let’s talk. Please fill out the “Schedule a Tour” form on this page, or call our office at (908) 725-2326. We look forward to speaking with you.