Children who turn three by December 31st of the current school year may attend our three-year-old programs. For many of our students, this is their first time being away from home. Our warm-hearted teachers are ready to welcome your child into their class.
The three year old program focuses mainly on social skills and recognition of the basics. Through a balance of both small group centers and large group activities our students learn how to be a good friend, kind, considerate of others, and learn self-help skills. They also learn about colors, shapes, letters, and numbers. In the Spring, our three-year-old students visit the farm and learn about baby animals and growing plants.
Our ratio for our “Diaper-Friendly Class” is 2:12 and our other three-year-old classes is 2:14, which is below the 1:10 state ratio.
- Greetings from Room 103
- Welcome to our older 3-year-olds in the Green Room!
- Greetings from the T/Th 104 “Diaper-Friendly” Class!
Parents have three options for classes:
- “Diaper-Friendly Class” on Tuesday/Thursday from 9-11:30am (children are welcome to attend in diapers/pull-ups)
- Three Year Old Class on Tuesday/Thursdays from 9-11:30am (must be trained)
- Three-Day Three Year Old Class on Monday/Wednesday/Fridays from 9-11:30am (must be trained)
Is NBRC Preschool right for your child?
Learn more about our:
Let’s talk. Please fill out the “Schedule a Tour” form on this page, or call our office at (908) 725-2326. We look forward to speaking with you.