2015-2016 Parent Survey Results
By Jennifer Landrieu, Director
Every spring, we ask our parents to fill out a survey to let us know how their year went.
Here’s a sample of what they shared with us.
About their overall experience:
- Great school, attitude, and great culture.
- Love how welcoming and happy everyone is at North Branch.
- Our son has had an amazing experience during his three years. He’s grown in every area and has been so happy to be at school. This is exactly what I could have hoped from Preschool. It has established a huge love of learning. Thank You!
- Good mix of free play, instruction, and socialization.
- Another great year, happy with all the progress made.
- The younger 3-4’s is structured to let the children be free to explore and learn through play, yet with just the right amount of guidance to be instructed with love!
- It gets better every year!
- I feel like my child is learning a lot and having fun at the same time. She enjoys going to school.
- Great program for socializing, learning routines, and adjusting to school
- As always – very satisfied.
- The program was a wonderful experience for our child. Thank you!
- Everything I would look for in a preschool environment.
- Thank you for being a fun, safe, and loving place to send my children for preschool. You have all done a wonderful job of fostering a strong community of excited and thoughtful learners. We’re looking forward to next year.
- I went here! It was amazing then and now. It’s exactly what a preschool should be.
- I’ve been in two other programs – both did not have every element in place like North Branch.
- Very warm and friendly environment.
- Loving teachers, warm, supportive environment.
- We often speak at home about how happy we are with the decision to send our girls to NBRC and how great the program, teachers, and staff are.
- My husband and I couldn’t be happier with the program here at North Branch. I was anxious about sending my son to Preschool for the first time, having only been watched by family, but I can honestly say the staff here at North Branch couldn’t be more nurturing or warmhearted! It has been a wonderful first school experience for my son. This program far exceeded my expectations! I am looking forward to next year and sending my other son here as well! I can’t thank you all enough!!!
- My child is learning in a safe, fun, and caring environment.
- We are very happy with NBRC Preschool!
About our teachers:
- The teachers at our Preschool are just amazing with the kids- they love, nurture, teach, and just make school a fun place to be!
- Another wonderful year here at NBRC Preschool. We can’t thank the staff enough for all of the kindness, love, and patience they provide for our children and our family! Always warm and welcoming!
- It is so nice that Mrs. Landrieu and often Pastor Mark greet parents and are aware of who is coming in and out.
- Teachers do an amazing job changing up the activities. “Hands-on” learning was fantastic.
- Mrs. McGowan is phenomenal. So many of the activities they did were top-notch.
- So thankful for two incredible teachers who accomplished so much.
- Amazing teachers!
- Mrs. Gaboda was the perfect warm and fuzzy first year of preschool teacher.
- Amazing staff, many learning opportunities for the kids, and tons of fun!
- He loves his teacher and always looked forward to each day.
- Our child loves his teachers – their care and devotion to the program is very evident!
- Mrs. Gaboda and Mrs. Halligan were fantastic! Such a blessing to have both in Gianna’s classroom.
- Mrs. Vidal and Mrs. Belardo are very friendly, not only to me, but to my other children.
- Mrs. Gaboda and Mrs. Halligan couldn’t have been more welcoming.
- The teachers welcomed me with open arms.
- I always felt welcome in my child’s classroom.
About our facility:
- Classrooms are great!
- Everything is clean and there is a good selection of toys (lots of variety). The new playground equipment is great!
- The kids love the playground. It is also great how it is all fenced in.
- Love the size. Love that it is shaded by trees.
- Love the new structures. Good variety.
- The playground is beautiful, safe, and always clean.
- One of the best playgrounds around! Thank you for prioritizing its role in play!
About whether their child was prepared for their next level of education:
- Our son grew so much this year in all areas – he’s definitely ready for Kindergarten!
- It’s amazing how prepared he will be for Kindergarten.
- Can’t wait to see what’s next for our son. He’s ready!
- I really enjoyed getting pictures of their day!
- Extensive weekly letter home and Mrs. McGowan always took the time to talk.
- The emails are wonderful and help so much!
- Couldn’t be better. Thank you Mrs. Landrieu. Very reliable, quick, and easy.
- I felt very informed on the weekly class activities via the newsletter.
- Love the weekly classroom updates via email!
- Teachers were great with emails.
- Every week, we enjoyed reading the update from Mrs. Vidal.
- Emails helpful when talking about school day/week with my child. *Love the reminders!
- The email reminders are key for me as a working parent.
- Love the emails and newsletters.
- I definitely appreciate the weekly emails from the teacher. It lets me know what is happening at school and allows me to know what questions to ask to get her talking.
- I loved the weekly emails.
- Weekly updates are great – full of information
- Nice Job! I always felt in the loop.
- Great communication!
- We love the weekly emails.
- Excellent! Love the email updates and newsletters.
About the communication between home and school:
About whether our program lived up to their expectation of why they chose our program over other programs:
- We love this school. It has exceeded our level of expectation. Grace grew so much spiritually, socially, and academically.
- We are so happy to have found NBRC Preschool. The program has helped prepare our son for Kindergarten through enriching programs with a good emphasis on play as well.
- Compared to other schools in the area, my child has learned so much!
- Wonderful preschool experience for our girls. Couldn’t be happier with our decision to send them to NBRC.
- I was extremely satisfied with the program, especially coming from a different preschool that my son attended.