2013-2014 Parent Survey Results
By Jennifer Landrieu, Director
Every spring, our Preschool parents are asked to fill-out a survey to let us know how their year went. Here’s a sample of what they said:
About their overall experience:
- We love the Preschool!
- Thank you for creating a very loving and nurturing PreK program. I am so happy to have been a parent here for seven years.
- We love NBRC and are happy with the warmth and caring of the teachers for our child.
- The teachers at North Branch go above and beyond.
- Very happy with the Preschool and always recommend it to others. Everyone is caring and interested in the best for each child.
- We cannot thank you enough for all that the school has done to accommodate our son’s allergies. He always felt included and we knew he was in a safe environment. His teacher went above and beyond!
- Thank you for four great years with our children at the Preschool. Your school gave both of our children the loving environment that has given them a great start and a love of school. Thank you for all you do.
- Each of our five children had a wonderful preschool experience at NBRC. Thank you!
- My child loves coming to Preschool. She’s very proud of everything she’s done in school.
- The Preschool was a God send for our son and our family.
- The Preschool is a great environment. Great lessons taught and great student-teacher interactions.
- I liked the academic component of the program and the social/nurturing aspects.
- The teachers were very patient and very caring. I was very pleased with the Preschool.
- We love the Preschool, and as first-time parents of a preschooler, we couldn’t be more pleased!
About our teachers:
- The teachers always welcomed my child with open arms.
- The teachers were very welcoming and friendly.
- Love every teacher.
- The teachers made us feel like part of the class.
- They created a warm, welcoming environment.
- Very friendly, warm, and inviting… the way it should be. ☺
- The teachers are warm and approachable. Very easy to talk to!
About our facility:
- Such a warm and welcoming environment!
- The classrooms were always very organized and clean.
- The classrooms are colorful and fun.
- Spacious and full of interactive, hands-on activities.
- There were lots of things to play with and I loved seeing all the children’s art displayed throughout the school.
About whether their child was prepared for their next level of education:
- I can’t believe how much they learned this year – Amazing!
- The 5-Day class is a great prep for Kindergarten.
- My daughter is absolutely prepared for Kindergarten. She is able to write words and count by 10’s!
About the communication between school and home:
- I thought all the information and reminders outside each class was great and LOVED the weekly emails from the teacher.
- Thank you for the emails and pictures of my child.
- I truly appreciated the emails, especially the end-of-the-week ones that described what had happened in school that week. I always felt informed.
About whether our program lived up to their expectations of why they chose our program over other programs:
- Exceeded my expectations.
- When you pick-up a smiling child, that says it all!
- We wanted him to learn about Christ and academics and he has.
- I felt comfortable leaving my child at school. I knew she would be happy and she would be taken care of. I felt that the teacher truly cared about the children and it really showed.
- Love NBRC Preschool! Safe, happy, friendly environment.