The Fruit of the Spirit is Gentleness
By Jennifer Landrieu, Director
Gentleness is quietly putting God’s love into action.
Gentleness can be seen in many forms. You can see someone use gentle hands with a baby, animal, or delicate object. You can hear someone use a gentle tone of voice when speaking with others. You can see someone’s gentle heart when they smile kindly.
How can children show gentleness? Here are a few ways…
- Holding their new brother or sister.
- Comforting a friend who is hurt.
- Letting a friend take a turn with their toy.
- Sharing a snack.
- Listening to a friend who is upset.
- Smiling at a new student in their class.