By Jennifer Landrieu, Director
Gentleness is quietly putting God’s love into action.
Gentleness can be seen in many forms. You can see someone use gentle hands with a baby, animal, or delicate object. You can hear someone use a gentle tone of voice when speaking with others. You can see someone’s gentle heart when they smile kindly.
How can children show gentleness? Here are a few ways…
- Holding their new brother or sister.
- Comforting a friend who is hurt.
- Letting a friend take a turn with their toy.
- Sharing a snack.
- Listening to a friend who is upset.
- Smiling at a new student in their class.