The Fruit of the Spirit is Love
“Love is patient, love is kind.
It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud.
It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs.
Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth.
It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.
Love never fails.”
1 Corinthians 13: 4-8
You might hear our Music Teacher, Mrs. Orlando singing songs like “Jesus Loves the Little Children,” “Jesus Loves Me,” or “I’ve Got the Love of Jesus Down in My Heart.” You might see children painting and gluing pink and purple hearts on their projects and you might even feel the warmth of a hug from one of our teachers or students.
As the Bible tells us in 1 Corinthians 13: 4-8, love is a wonderful thing!
Here are some ways you can show your child that you love them…
- Shower them with hugs and kisses!
- Really listen to them when they want to tell you something.
- Write a love note and stick it in their lunchbox.
- Laugh with them.
- Turn off the car radio and play “I Spy”
- Turn on the car radio and sing loudly to a kid song they like.
- Go on a date with them – out to lunch or a movie.
- Pray for them.
- Have patience with them.
- Tell them EVERYDAY that you LOVE them!