Winter Books We Love
Winter sure is showing off this year!
We’ve had two snow days already and perhaps a few more to go before Spring arrives. I’d like to share with you a few of our favorite winter books which you can share with your child anytime.
- Bear Snores On by Karma Wilson and Jane Chapman
- The Biggest, Best Snowman by Margery Cuyler
- The Jacket I Wear in the Snow by Shirley Neitzel
- A Little Bit of Winter by Paul Stewart
- Snow by Roy McKie and P. D. Eastman
- Snowballs by Lois Ehlert
- The Snowman by Raymond Briggs (wordless!)
- The Snowy Day by Ezra Jack Keats
- Thank You, God, For Winter by Jane Belk Moncure
- When Winter Comes by Robert Maass