What you’ll need:
1 cup flour
1/2 cup salt
1/2 cup water
Miniature cookie cutters
Glitter glue or glitter paint
Ribbon or string
Preheat the oven to 250° F.
- Mix all ingredients together until the dough is formed.
- Knead the dough on a floured surface until the mixture is smooth. If dough is too sticky, sprinkle a bit of flour.
- Roll out the dough to about 1/4” thick with a rolling pin dusted with flour.
- Use cookie cutters to cut out ornaments.
- Poke a toothpick into the top of the ornament, then make a circular motion until the hole is the size you want.
- Place the ornaments onto an ungreased cookie sheet and bake for 2 hours.
- Allow the ornaments to cool completely, then you can paint them. You may even want to add glitter!
- When the paint is dry, thread a ribbon or string through the hole to make a loop.