The Fruit of the Spirit is PATIENCE
… the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience,
kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control.
Are you a patient person? Most of the children who enter our Preschool need to practice being patient because it’s not an easy task to wait quietly for your turn at the water fountain or at the painting easel.
Our Music Teacher sings a great song with our children called “Have Patience” and you can listen to it here:
The children quickly catch onto the words and you’ll hear them singing it to their friends as a reminder to be patient.
Here are a few books that you might find helpful:
- Abe and the Amazing Promise by VeggieTales
- Babushka’s Doll by Patricia Polacco
- The Carrot Seed by Ruth Krauss
- Leo the Late Bloomer by Robert Kraus
- Slowly, Slowly, Slowly Said the Sloth by Eric Carle